Today: TriathleteLive with Tim O’Donnell
Join us for TriathleteLive with Tim O’Donnell, who just finished second at the 2019 Ironman World Championship.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
He’ll be answering your questions on all things triathlon. Submit your questions now and RSVP here and be sure to tune in for the live show, presented by UCAN.
Missed a show? Catch up on our previous editions:
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.