Save the Date: Strength Coach Erin Carson on Triathlete Live
Don't miss this chance to ask your questions!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Erin Carson is a strength and conditioning coach to some of triathlon’s leading pro athletes and has more than 20 years’ experience. She’ll be joining us at our Triathlete Live studio on Wednesday, March 4, at 1 p.m. MST to talk all things strength and answer your questions.
Submit your questions beforehand on our Facebook page or join in and ask on the air.
This marks Carson’s second time on Triathlete Live! Re-watch our first chat here.
Catch up on other editions:
- Tim O’Donnell On Kona Success, Injury, Family, and More
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.