Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Australia’s Cameron Wurf and Denmark’s Camilla Pedersen earned the victories at the 2019 Cannes International Triathlon in France on Sunday. The 2K swim (1.2 miles), 107K bike (66 miles), and 16K run (9.9 miles) course favors strong cyclists, both Wurf and Pedersen took full advantage. Dominant performances on the bike (3:00:22 for Wurf and 3:26 for Pedersen) proved to be the deciding factor.
2019 Cannes International Triathlon
Cannes, France – April 21, 2019
1. Cameron Wurf (AUS) 4:24:46
2. Tim Don (GBR) 4:26:45
3. Philipp Koutny (SUI) 4:28:48
4. Sam Laidlow (GBR) 4:31:26
5. Théo Debard (FRA) 4:33:24
1. Camilla Pedersen (DEN) 4:56:57
2. Alexandra Tondeur (FRA) 5:01:23
3. Charlotte Morel (FRA) 5:01:44
4. Margie Santimaria (ITA) 5:04:39
5. Emma Bilham (SUI) 5:06:10
Enjoy images from the beautiful course from photographer José Luis Hourcade below.