Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Bermuda’s Flora Duffy is an eight-time world champion (2 ITU draft-legal, 2 ITU cross, and 4 XTERRA) and is looking ahead to the 2020 Olympics. She’ll be at Triathlete magazine HQ in Boulder, Colorado taking your questions about all things triathlon. Don’t miss this opportunity to chat with one of our sport’s best athletes!
Join us Wednesday, July 24 at 1 p.m. MDT on Facebook Live.
Submit your questions beforehand on our Facebook page or join in and ask on the air.
Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/351059465565209/
Missed a show? Catch up on our previous editions:
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.