Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
The 2010 May/June issue Inside Triathlon takes readers into the minds of the top triathlon coaches in the sport, who discuss how they would train Lance Armstrong’s return to triathlon. The issue also offers a look into a dangerous medial condition that has halted the careers of world-class triathletes, delves into the minimalist running shoe debate and profiles twin pros Rebeccah and Laurel Wassner.
Read articles from the May/June issue below:
- Can Barefoot Running Improve Performance?
- How Would You Coach Lance Armstrong?
- HeartRate: Living The Dream
- Two Of A Kind: The Wassner Twins
- Triathlon’s Danger Sign: Ventricular Tachycardia