To better connect with our members and let our members connect with each other, we’ve launched Team Triathlete.
It’s a club, it’s a community, it’s a place for advice and fun and giveaways and training partners. And more.
Team Triathlete is an exclusive extension of Triathlete and O+ membership where you’ll meet other triathletes, hobnob with pros and other experts, and get direct access to Triathlete‘s editors. With Team Triathlete, we’re all just an @ away!
Read below for just some of the valuable benefits Team Triathlete members will receive.
An important note: While all Triathlete and O+ members can get access to the Team Triathlete community, to get all the benefits available you do need to be a full O+ member.
Everything you get with Team Triathlete
- Our hope is all of the athletes preparing for a 70.3 will check out our 10 Weeks to Your Best 70.3 course. You can follow along each week with the interactive course, download the training plan from the course, or log your training in Today’s Plan. (O+ benefit)
- For major North American races, you’ll also get a FinisherPix photo package each year. To access your FinisherPix photos, click on your profile in the top right corner up there, click on “My Perks,” and scroll down to “Events and Photos” to redeem your promo code. (O+ benefit)
- One of the biggest benefits is access to the Team Triathlete community on Slack. As a Triathlete or Outside+ member, you can join the Team Triathlete Slack community using this invite link.
- Once you’re in the Team Triathlete Slack community, be sure to pay attention to the #general channel where we’ll be announcing the dates of Q&As with expert coaches, bike fitters, nutritionists, sports psychologists, and pros. Check out some of our former and future guests below:
- World champion & Olympian Andy Potts
- Founder of Feisty Menopause Selene Yeager
- U.S. Paralympic physical therapist Shefali Mathur
- Skratch nutritionist Colette Vartanian
- Sports psychologist Cory Nyamora
- Ironman champion Matt Hanson
- Elite coach Jim Vance
- Acme Bicycle owner & bike fitter Jon Blyer
- 5x Ironman winner Heather Jackson
- 4x Escape From Alcatraz winner, Olympian Ben Kanute
- USAT Elite team bike mechanic Joe Strandell
- We’ll also have weekly questions and opportunities for members to test new gear, as well as giveaways that are exclusive to Team Triathlete members. Check out some of our previous giveaways below:
- And to bring the internet team fun into real life, we’ll have in-person meet-ups (announced in the Slack community) for select big races in North America.
Plus, there’ll be more fun along the way. Welcome to the team!