Triathlon swim coach and founder of Tower 26 Gerry Rodrigues will be at Triathlete Magazine HQ in Boulder, Colorado, taking all of the questions you have about improving the first leg of your triathlon. It promises to be a great show! Join us Wednesday, July 17 at 1 p.m. MDT on Facebook Live.
Submit your questions beforehand on our Facebook page or join in and ask on the air.
Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/354811355203382/
Missed a show? Catch up on our previous editions:
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.