For access to all of our training, gear, and race coverage, plus exclusive training plans, FinisherPix photos, event discounts, and GPS apps,
sign up for Outside+.
Australia’s Cameron Wurf and Denmark’s Camilla Pedersen earned the victories at the 2019 Cannes International Triathlon in France on Sunday. The 2K swim (1.2 miles), 107K bike (66 miles), and 16K run (9.9 miles) course favors strong cyclists, both Wurf and Pedersen took full advantage. Dominant performances on the bike (3:00:22 for Wurf and 3:26 for Pedersen) proved to be the deciding factor.
2019 Cannes International Triathlon
Cannes, France – April 21, 2019
1. Cameron Wurf (AUS) 4:24:46
2. Tim Don (GBR) 4:26:45
3. Philipp Koutny (SUI) 4:28:48
4. Sam Laidlow (GBR) 4:31:26
5. Théo Debard (FRA) 4:33:24
1. Camilla Pedersen (DEN) 4:56:57
2. Alexandra Tondeur (FRA) 5:01:23
3. Charlotte Morel (FRA) 5:01:44
4. Margie Santimaria (ITA) 5:04:39
5. Emma Bilham (SUI) 5:06:10
Enjoy images from the beautiful course from photographer José Luis Hourcade below.
Train smarter, race faster, and crush your tri goals.