For access to all of our training, gear, and race coverage, plus exclusive training plans, FinisherPix photos, event discounts, and GPS apps, sign up for Outside+.
Life Time Fitness has announced its Life Time Tri schedule for 2013. The organization has also confirmed to Triathlete.com that the Race to the Toyota Cup professional series will not take place next year. Although no details were given at this time, Life Time did confirm that an announcement regarding their plans for professional races is coming soon.
The 2013 Life Time Tri schedule will be made up of 11 events across the United States including:
- Nautica South Beach Triathlon (Miami, Fla.) – April 7
- Life Time Tri Marquee (Tempe, Ariz.) – April 14
- Life Time Tri CapTex (Austin, Texas) – May 27
- Life Time Tri Trinona (Winona, Minn.) – June 9
- Life Time Tri Minneapolis – July 13
- Life Time Tri Maple Grove (Maple Grove, Minn.) – Aug. 24
- Life Time Tri Chicago – Aug. 25
- Life Time Tri Tempe (Tempe, Ariz.) – Sept. 22
- Life Time Tri Urban Dirt (Tempe, Ariz.) – Oct. 6
- Life Time Tri Dallas (Dallas, Texas) – Oct. 6
- Life Time Tri Soma (Tempe, Ariz.) – Oct. 20
To learn more about the Life Time Tri events, visit Lifetimetri.com.
Life Time Fitness also owns the LeadmanTri Series, which will take place in Tempe, Ariz. (April 14) and Bend., Ore. (Sept. 21) in 2013.