Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Join us next Wednesday (Feb. 3) at 4 p.m. MT/6 p.m. ET for Triathlete Live with Paula Findlay.
You can submit your questions before the show via our Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Or simply tune in during the show to ask your questions and find out more about Paula’s training, recent win at the PTO Championships in Daytona, her 2021 plans, and much more!
RSVP here and join us next Wednesday at 4 p.m. MT/6 p.m. ET.
Catch up on other editions of Triathlete Live:
- Heather Jackson Talks Gravel Riding, Nutrition, and Life Through the Pandemic
- Tim O’Donnell and Mirinda Carfrae Talk Motivation, Race Mistakes, and Future Plans
- Mark Allen on Kona History and Training Advice
- Lucy Charles-Barclay on Quarantine, Puppies, and Olympic Goals
- Cameron Wurf On Fatherhood, Being Humbled by Ironman, and Why Doping Isn’t As Prevalent
- Meredith Kessler On Her Love of the Sport, Parenthood, and More
- Mirinda Carfrae Joins Us from Boulder
- Erin Carson Gets Us Ready for Tri Season
- Tim O’Donnell On Kona Success, Injury, Family, and More
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ