Join us next Wednesday, Nov. 11, at 1 p.m. MT/3 p.m. ET for Triathlete Live with Miranda Carfrae and Tim O’Donnell, sponsored by Tonal.
You can submit your questions before the show via our Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Or simply tune in during the show to ask your questions and find out more about Tim and Rinny’s training, racing, family life, and more. The couple is expecting their second child this New Year’s Eve and their three-year-old daughter Izzy is expected to make a cameo appearance on Wednesday’s show.
RSVP here and join us next Wednesday, Nov.11 at 1 p.m. MT/3 p.m. ET.
Catch up on other editions of Triathlete Live:
- Mark Allen on Kona History and Training Advice
- Lucy Charles-Barclay on Quarantine, Puppies, and Olympic Goals
- Cameron Wurf On Fatherhood, Being Humbled by Ironman, and Why Doping Isn’t As Prevalent
- Meredith Kessler On Her Love of the Sport, Parenthood, and More
- Mirinda Carfrae Joins Us from Boulder
- Erin Carson Gets Us Ready for Tri Season
- Tim O’Donnell On Kona Success, Injury, Family, and More
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ