Join us next Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. MT/3 p.m. ET for Triathlete Live with six-time Ironman world champion Mark Allen. Allen will be taking questions on all things triathlon and, given that it would typically be Kona race week, we’re sure to be reminiscing about his glory days on the Big Island. Allen is now a coach who works with pros and amateurs and is a fantastic resource on triathlon training and racing.
You can submit your questions before the show via our Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Or simply tune in during the show to ask him your questions and find out more about his career, training methodologies, and more.
RSVP and join us next Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. MT/3 p.m. ET.
Catch up on other editions of Triathlete Live:
- Lucy Charles-Barclay on Quarantine, Puppies, and Olympic Goals
- Cameron Wurf On Fatherhood, Being Humbled by Ironman, and Why Doping Isn’t As Prevalent
- Meredith Kessler On Her Love of the Sport, Parenthood, and More
- Mirinda Carfrae Joins Us from Boulder
- Erin Carson Gets Us Ready for Tri Season
- Tim O’Donnell On Kona Success, Injury, Family, and More
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ