For access to all of our training, gear, and race coverage, plus exclusive training plans, FinisherPix photos, event discounts, and GPS apps, sign up for Outside+.
We’ve redesigned Triathlete.com and we’re excited to tell you about the changes.
You’ll find the following features:
1) A completely new layout, designed to help you more easily navigate content.
2) Triathlete.com is now mobile and tablet friendly. The site is designed to adjust to the device you’re on to create the optimal user experience. We’ve also built the site so that you can swipe through galleries and carousels on touch-enabled devices.
3) The search tool (find it at the top right corner of the homepage) is better than ever. You’ll get the results you’re looking for, including images.
4) An improved photo gallery tool. You’ll now be able to easily flip through the photos without waiting for the page to refresh.
5) A directory of professional triathletes. Click here to view an example. Check back in the next few days for the complete directory featuring all of your favorite pros.
We want to know what you think about the changes. Head over to Facebook.com/Triathletemagazine and tell us your opinion.