For access to all of our training, gear, and race coverage, plus exclusive training plans, FinisherPix photos, event discounts, and GPS apps, sign up for Outside+.
One thing that’s become clear over the last two years: The best part of triathlon is the people. Sure, swim-bike-run is fun, but swim-bike-run with other people is so much more fun.
And, we know that you think so too.
That’s why we’ve launched Team Triathlete for our members—so that everyone can come together to prepare for races together, share questions and concerns together, get advice (and win some cool giveaways) together, and then share in the joy of race day together, too.
If you’re already a Triathlete or Outside+ member, get over here and get all the details to sign up for the team. If you’re not a member, well, you’re gonna wanna be. And, don’t forget: All USA Triathlon members get access to a complimentary Triathlete membership.
While all of our members will get access to our Team Triathlete community, to get the full benefits you will have to be an Outside+ member.
What you get with Team Triathlete
- “10 Weeks to Your Best 70.3” training plan and course (Outside+)
- Access to the Team Triathlete Slack community
- Expert Q&As from top coaches, nutritionists, pros, sports psychologists, and bike fitters; some of our guests include:
- World champion & Olympian Andy Potts
- Founder of Feisty Menopause Selene Yeager
- U.S. Paralympic physical therapist Shefali Mathur
- Skratch nutritionist Colette Vartanian
- Sports psychologist Cory Nyamora
- Ironman champion Matt Hanson
- 5x Ironman winner Heather Jackson
- 4x Escape From Alcatraz winner and Olympian Ben Kanute
- USAT Elite team bike mechanic Joe Strandell
- Elite coach Jim Vance
- Acme Bicycle owner and bike fitter Jon Blyer
- Giveaways and swag—including early access to gear testing—in the community Slack. Some of our previous giveaways include:
- Jetblack Volt smart trainer and Jetblack Turn Riser trainer block
- Wahoo Rival smartwatch and six-month subscription to Wahoo SYSTM
- Zygo underwater audio system
- Orca Apex wetsuit
- Organized in-person pre-race meetups at select North American events
- An annual FinisherPix photo package from your race (Outside+)
Team Triathlete: We’re with you from start to finish.
Already a Triathlete or Outside+ member? Get over there and join Team Triathlete. Ready to become an Outside+ member and get access to all the team benefits? Become an Outside+ member and then join Team Triathlete. We’re looking forward to swim-bike-running with you.