Video: Lukas Verzbicas One Month After His Crash
The 19-year-old has been in rehab for a few weeks now and is making great strides in rehab.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Up-and-coming American professional triathlete Lukas Verzbicas suffered a serious crash on his bike while riding one month ago in Colorado Springs, Colo., on July 31.
The 19-year-old has been in rehab for a few weeks now and is making great strides. The video above shows Verzbicas’ progress since his last updates on Aug. 15 and Aug. 21.
We encourage you to email Lukas at Lukaz78@gmail.com or send Lukas a tweet at @Lukasverzbicas with any words of support as he continues the recovery process.
– Video: Lukas Verzbicas’ Road To Recovery
– Lukas Verzbicas Talks About Bike Crash
– Photos: On Location With Lukas Verzbicas
– Photos: Lukas Verzbicas’ Bike Fit
– Fitting Lukas Verzbicas
– U.S. Sweeps Gold In Spain
– Photos: Americans On Top In Banyoles