For access to all of our training, gear, and race coverage, plus exclusive training plans, FinisherPix photos, event discounts, and GPS apps, sign up for Outside+.
Renowned swimming coach, Olympian and author Sheila Taormina has announced her 2015 series of freestyle swimming technique clinics. Through underwater video analysis, drills and strength exercises, swimmers and triathletes at these events will learn how to develop the technique, timing and range of motion required for faster swimming. The event will be made up of a a two-hour out-of-water session and a three-hour in-water clinic.
The goal of the Swim Speed Secrets clinic is to provide the athlete with a thorough introduction to the skills they will refine whenever they go for a swim.
Sheila Taormina’s 2015 Swim Speed Secrets Clinic Schedule:
* January 30-31: Swim Speed Secrets | Las Vegas/Henderson, NV
* February 27-March 1: Swim Speed Secrets | Denver/Boulder, CO
* April 17-19: Swim Speed Secrets | Atlanta/Sandy Springs, GA
* May 15-17: Swim Speed Secrets | Chicago/Crystal Lake, IL
* May 22-24: Swim Speed Secrets | Seattle, WA
Learn more and register at Swimspeedsecrets.com/swim-clinics.
[velopress cta=”Take a look!” align=”center” title=”More from the Swim Speed Series”]