Australia’s Mirinda Carfrae is a three-time Ironman world champion based out of Boulder, Colorado. She’ll be joining us on Facebook on Wednesday, April 1, at 12 p.m. PDT/1 p.m. MDT/3 p.m. EDT to talk all things triathlon. (No April Fools’ Day antics—we promise!)
Submit your questions beforehand on our Facebook page or join in and ask on the air.
Catch up on other editions:
- #TriathleteLive: Strength Coach Erin Carson Gets Us Ready for Tri Season
- Tim O’Donnell On Kona Success, Injury, Family, and More
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.