Join us on Wednesday, Aug. 5, for Triathlete Live with Kona runner-up and uber-swimmer Lucy Charles-Barclay. The British Ironman star will be answering your questions on all things triathlon, as well as giving us an insight into how she’s been coping during the pandemic, and how she managed being out of the water for so long during the height of the COVID-19 lockdown.
Charles-Barclay will be joining us remotely from her home in London, England, to answer your questions from 11 a.m. PT/noon MT/2 p.m. ET.
You can sign up for the show here and submit your questions beforehand via our social channels in the coming days—stay tuned for more details!
Catch up on other editions of the show:
- Open Water Guru Gerry Rodrigues Shares Swimming Tips
- Cameron Wurf On Fatherhood, Being Humbled by Ironman, and Why Doping Isn’t As Prevalent
- Meredith Kessler On Her Love of the Sport, Parenthood, and More
- Mirinda Carfrae Joins Us from Boulder
- Erin Carson Gets Us Ready for Tri Season
- Tim O’Donnell On Kona Success, Injury, Family, and More
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition