Join us on Wednesday, July 1, for Triathlete Live with swim coach Gerry Rodrigues. Rodrigues, founder of the Tower 26 triathlon swim program, has been coaching triathlon swimming since the early 1980s and is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading open-water swim experts. We’ll be giving away five copies of his new book, Triathlon Swimming, live on the show, so be sure to sign up here to be in with a chance to win.
Rodrigues will be joining us remotely from his home in Los Angeles, California, to answer your questions and chat all things swimming from 2 p.m. PST/3 p.m. MST/5 p.m. EST.
You can submit your questions before the show via our social channels in the coming days—stay tuned for more details on that soon!
Catch up on other editions of the show:
- Cameron Wurf On Fatherhood, Being Humbled by Ironman, and Why Doping Isn’t As Prevalent
- Meredith Kessler On Her Love of the Sport, Parenthood, and More
- Mirinda Carfrae Joins Us from Boulder
- Erin Carson Gets Us Ready for Tri Season
- Tim O’Donnell On Kona Success, Injury, Family, and More
- Kona Special: Dave Scott and Mark Allen
- Strength Training for Triathletes with Erin Carson
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition