Join us for TriathleteLive with Erin Carson, who coaches a host of superstar triathletes including three-time Ironman world champion Mirinda Carfrae and multiple Ironman champion Tim O’Donnell. Erin is also an accomplished age-group triathlete who recently competed at the 70.3 Worlds in Nice, France. She’ll be answering your questions on all things strength to help take your training to the next level.
Join us Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 1 p.m. MDT on Facebook Live.
Submit your questions beforehand on our Facebook page or join in and ask on the air.
Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/238908100360066/
Missed a show? Catch up on our previous editions:
- Sam Long and Tyler Butterfield on Bike Training, Gear Disasters, and Making It as a Pro
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.