Two-time Ironman champion Chris Leiferman and former pro cyclist-turned-pro triathlete Kennett Peterson will be at Triathlete Magazine HQ in Boulder, Colorado, taking your questions about all things swim, bike, and run. It promises to be a great show! Join us Wednesday, July 10 at 1 p.m. MDT on Facebook Live. (This was originally scheduled for last Wednesday, but due to Facebook issues we weren’t able to do the show. Be sure to tune in this week!)
Submit your questions beforehand on our Facebook page or join in and ask on the air.
Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/423975408195876/
Missed a show? Catch up on our previous editions:
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.