Life Time Race To The Toyota Cup Triathlon Series Releases 2011 Schedule
The Life Time Race To The Toyota Cup Triathlon Series features a few changes for 2011.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
The Life Time Race To The Toyota Cup Triathlon Series features a few changes for 2011. The Nautica New York City Triathlon, traditionally held at the end of July, is now a part of the World Triathlon Corporation’s 5150 Triathlon Series. Although the New York City race is gone, two different races have been added to the schedule.
The Nautica South Beach Triathlon to be held in Miami, Fla. on April 10, 2011 and the Capital of Texas Triathlon to be held in Austin, Texas on May 30, 2011 are the new additions. The two new races mean that the series will start much earlier in the season than it has in the past.
The Toyota U.S. Open Triathlon in Dallas, Texas will continue to serve as the final race for the series.
See the complete schedule below:
· Nautica South Beach Triathlon (Miami) – April 10
· Capital of Texas Triathlon (Austin) – May 30
· Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon – June 26
· Life Time Fitness Triathlon (Minneapolis) – July 9
· Life Time Fitness Chicago Triathlon – August 28
· Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Triathlon – September 25
· Toyota U.S. Open Triathlon (Dallas) – October 2