For access to all of our training, gear, and race coverage, plus exclusive training plans, FinisherPix photos, event discounts, and GPS apps, sign up for Outside+.
Jonas Colting and Amber Monforte carried their leads from the first day at the Ultraman World Championships through to the end of the second day of competition. Day two consisted of 171.4 miles of cycling. The third and final day will consist of a double marathon on the Big Island.
Ultraman World Championships – Day Two
Kona, Hawaii – Nov. 25-27
171.4 mile bike
1. Jonas Colting 8:08:27 day two, 15:24:17 total
2. Michael Coughlin 7:44:23 day two, 15:31:21
3. Nino Cokan 8:15:19 day two, 16:13:55 total
1. Amber Monforte 8:31:04 day two, 16:51:35 total
2. Alice Robb 9:43:17 day two, 19:15:43 total
3. Venuza Maciel 10:19:58 day two, 20:04:03 total