Get your questions ready!
The United States’ Sam Long and Bermuda’s Tyler Butterfield will be at Triathlete magazine HQ in Boulder, Colo. taking your questions about all things triathlon. Don’t miss this opportunity to chat with an up-and-comer and one of the veterans of our sport.
Join us Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 1 p.m. MDT on Facebook Live.
Submit your questions beforehand on our Facebook page or join in and ask on the air.
Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2340062966257908/
Missed a show? Catch up on our previous editions:
- Flora Duffy on Returning to Racing, Building to the Olympics, and More
- Gerry Rodrigues: The Open-Water Swimming Expert Answers Your Questions
- Chris Leiferman and Kennett Peterson Share Their Training Secrets Ahead of Their Kona Debuts
- Siri Lindley on Endless Positivity, Facing Fears, Coaching Pros, Cracking Kona, and More
- Ben Hoffman & Joe Gambles on Fatherhood, Kona, And Nutrition
- Rachel Joyce & Lauren Brandon discuss IM Boulder, pregnancy, and motivation.
- Dave Scott & Craig “Crowie” Alexander on bricks, carbs, and what makes a world champ.
- Matt Hanson & Tim O’Donnell on Ironman Boulder podium finishes, recovery, life balance, and nutrition.