The 2018 Long Distance Triathlon World Championships course commenced in Odense Harbour.
The 2018 Long Distance Triathlon World Championships course commenced in Odense Harbour with a 3km out and back swim, followed by a 120km bike, which crossed Odin’s Bridge, and finished with a 30km run through the charming streets of Odense. Dapena and Frederiksen claimed the golden world champion titles, in their respective elite races, in Denmark. Read the complete recap at Triathlon.org.
2018 Fyn ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships
Odense, Denmark – July 14, 2018
3K swim, 120K bike, 30K run
1. Pablo Dapena Gonzalez (ESP) 5:19:30
2. Ruedi Wild (SUI) 5:22:13
3. Marko Albert (EST) 5:22:27
4. Kévin Maurel (FRA) 5:25:24
5. Giulio Molinari (ITA) 5:26:10
1. Helle Frederiksen (DEN) 5:49:04
2. Barbara Riveros (CHI) 5:51:22
3. Annabel Luxford (AUS) 5:55:47
4. Camilla Pedersen (DEN) 5:59:21
5. Maja Stage Nielsen (DEN) 6:08:29