Andi Boecherer (GER)
1. Craig Alexander. Never count him out for a world championship title. He’s strong in all three disciplines with a killer run.
2. Andy Potts–maybe the most successful 70.3 athlete of all time.
3. Bart Aernouts. He had a killer spring season including a 2:37 marathon at Ironman Nice. If he can close the gap after the swim everything is possible.
1. Mellissa Hauschildt. She is on fire and has found her world champion form from 2011.
2. Svenja Bazlen–an uberbiker made in Germany, with a slight “weakness” on the run.
3. Heather Jackson. She had a super strong spring campaign and may now be peaking in time for worlds.