Birthdate: Nov. 23, 1977
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Current Residence: Austin, Texas
Team: TeamTBB, Cervelo, 2XU, 3T, Campy, First Endurance, Cobb Cycling, Rudy Project, Louis Garneau, Avia
Coach: Brett Sutton
Year Turned Pro: 2006
- 1st, Ironman Brazil (2011)
- 1st, Challenge Vichy (2011)
- 2nd, Ironman Switzerland (2011)
- 1st, Ironman Lake Placid (2010)
- 1st, Rev3 Cedar Point (2010)
- 11th, Ironman World Championship (2010)
- 1st, Ironman 70.3 Buffalo Springs (2009)
- 1st, Ironman Wisconsin (2009)
- 1st, Ironman China (2009)
Before I was a professional triathlete, I was …. an age group and Masters swim coach.
Describe your introduction to triathlon: I grew up swimming competitively and swam in college at the University of Minnesota. When I first met Brandon (now my husband) back in 2001 at Masters swimming he told me I should try a triathlon. I thought he was kidding because I didn't own a bike and couldn't run to save my life. Well, I eventually did my first sprint triathlon in 2002 and haven't looked back since.
Who has influenced your triathlon career the most/and how? My husband, Brandon, for getting me involved in triathlons and teaching me everything I know about the sport.
Training partners: My husband and TeamTBB squad.
Image by: Rev3